Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Little Craft market

Attended the little craft market upstairs in V de P's shop.
Went well despite quite low visitor numbers (people don't seem to notice the posters directing them upstairs).

In any event I got most of 100 gms or merino-silk-bling roving spun into two singles as I sat by my "stall".

I was surprised by the number of people who bought my knitted hats - and, amazingly, I didn't get any of the anti-wool comments that I've come to expect. That my be because it was a very very cold day.

A couple of scarves went too - what I really loved was the way people selected hats that suited them - some hats I had wondered about their suitability - and then people came and picked ones that made them and the hats look good.

I've hoping to get a photo or two (from my daughter and some very lovely ladies) to post here at some stage.


Bye for now.


Some photos came through:
My Table (less some items :) )

Got To spin the Merino-lace singles


Plied them later


Daughter took this photo


Lovely ladies sporting my hats



Have enough yarn spun now for another rug



_________________________________________________________________


No comments: