Wednesday, November 15, 2017

For Vincent de Paul Craft market

I've promised to set up a table in the VdeP shop in Athlone Saturday next.

I've selected some of my handmade items to offer.
Hopefully SOMEONE will like one or two.
Anyway it should be of passing interest at least and I'm bringing my spinning wheel 
to spin up some new roving I got at the Knitting and Stitching show in Dublin

A selection of my handwoven wool scarves


Handwoven Acrylic scarves (some don't appreciate wool)


Brown sheep and Brown Lamb handspan wool hats




Artyarn I spun and knitted in to a rakish hat I call 
"Rebel Girl"

Swirl hat knitted with handspan BFL roving

Handspun Merino knitted into a beret I call
"Blueberry"

Ribbed beanie - handspan hand dyed in muted colours

Handspun hand dyed little hat - I call "Green Apples"


Some Tough gLoves and Hotfoot bed/boot socks with an
art yarn headband

Cushion cover - crocheted wo


_________________________________________________________________________

No comments: